My Tamarillo drink adapted from someone’s Tamarillo cocktail drink, only changed one thing which is adding some ice…
1. Get very riped Tamarillo, if this fruit is not riped, their taste’s quite unique, too unique…
2. Make fresh Tamarillo juice by milk shake machine, make it smooth, this fruit’s seeds r OK.
3. U will have some cocktail that looks like this and the taste is not very yum, if u strictly follow this recipe: http://melbourneseasonaleating.blogspot.com.au/2011/05/tamarillo-cocktails.html
– 150ml fresh tamarillo juice
– 45ml vodka– 30ml Cointreau
– juice of half a lime
Place all ingredients into a shaker and fill with ice. Shake for 30 seconds. Strain into a martini glass, if you have one.
4. But if you put that drink back into cocktail shaker and shake with ice, then this drink very yum and the unique taste of Tamarillo very tropical and yum.